Follow these instructions to a T in order to properly care for your new and healing tattoo.
1. Remove bandage within a couple hours, and wash with warm water and soap. Pat dry with clean paper towel, and apply a thin film of "Tattoo Care Butter" or "Tattoo Care Lotion." Remove any excess lotion or butter with a clean and dry paper towel.
2. Wash tattoo twice daily while healing and use "Tattoo Care Butter" or "Tattoo Care Lotion", as needed to prevent dryness. It is fine to wash in the shower or tub, but do not allow your new tattoo to soak.
3. DO NOT pick or scratch any scabbing; allow any scabs to come off naturally. Scabbing usually flakes off in 7-10 days. Keep clean and continue to use butter or lotion until healed. Wear clean, loose clothing to protect tattoo while healing.
4. DO NOT expose healing tattoo to sun, unclean conditions, or irritating clothing. DO NOT go swimming or soak in a hot tub while your tattoo is healing. Keep your new tattoo away from anything that may hinder healing.
5. Once tattoo is healed, use high SPF sunblock when it is exposed to sun.